Road Closures for Fireworks Display
The Fireworks Display is on Monday, July 3, 2023, at Sutcliffe Park. Fireworks will begin at dusk or at approximately 9:30 pm.
Sutcliffe Park and surrounding areas will be closed to the public during the event.
The following areas and roads will be closed to vehicular traffic. Road closures will begin at 4:00 pm. “No Parking” notices will be posted in advance of the closures. Residents residing within any of these areas will still have access to and from their property on the day of the event.
- The Sutcliffe Park parking lot area from Wood Street to Colwell Lane.
- Access to the Sutcliffe Park parking lot area at West 10th Avenue and Freedley Street.
- West 9th Avenue from Fayette Street to Wood Street.
- Wood Street from West 9th Avenue to West 10th Avenue.
- The alley behind West 9th Avenue from the 200 block of West 9th Avenue to the 200 block of West 10th Avenue.
- West 7th Avenue from Wood Street.
- Northbound traffic on Colwell Lane starting at Brook Road immediately following the end of the fireworks display.
Road Closures for Soap Box Derby
The 2023 Soap Box Derby will take place on Tuesday, July 4, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm along Fayette Street.
Fayette Street will be closed from 3rd Avenue to 10th Avenue starting at 6:00 am until approximately 7:00 pm on the day of the event. “No Parking” notices will be posted in advance of the closures.