The Borough of Conshohocken is pleased to announce that Funfest will take place in 2022 on Saturday, September 17th. Funfest has become a long-standing community event dating back to 1993. The event has been made possible in part by our residents, businesses, volunteers and donors who have dedicated their time and resources.
Saturday, September 17, 2022
12:00 pm – 8:00 pm*
Fayette Street from 1st to 6th Avenue
The event will be filled with live music and outdoor restaurant dining at 1st Avenue and Fayette Street. It also features a variety of art and craft vendors, community groups, businesses and sponsor tables spanning two blocks, as well as a dedicated children area with free games and activities games. *All activities from 2nd to 6th Avenue break down at 6:00 pm. Live music and local food and drinks will continue until 8:00 pm!
Music Line Up
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Jamie Salvatore
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm: The Red Hotts
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm: The Zone
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm: Radio Nashville
Road Closures & Parking Restrictions
The following road closures and parking restrictions will be in effect on the day of the event. Please plan accordingly.
- No parking will be available on Fayette Street from 1st Avenue to 6th Avenue beginning at 7:00 am and lasting until streets have cleared.
- Elm to 6th Avenue on Fayette Street will close at 7:00 am
- 4th - 6th Avenue on Fayette Street will begin breaking down at 6:00 pm and open around 8:00 pm, or when the street has been cleared.
- 1st - 3rd Avenue on Fayette Street will begin breaking down at 8:00 pm and open around 10:00 pm, or when the street has been cleared.
Free public parking is available at two nearby parking garages for residents and visitors attending the event. Please visit the link below to view available parking options.
Vendor Applications are no longer available for Funfest 2022. We are looking forward to Saturday, September 17th!
Vendor applications and payments must be received by Friday, September 2, 2022.
Sponsorship opportunities are no longer available for Funfest 2022. Please see below for a list of our sponsors!
Sponsorship and Vendor Payments
Acceptable forms of payment include credit card, check and money order. Credit card, check, and money order payments will be processed as they are received by the Borough of Conshohocken.
Credit Card Payments:
Go to: Borough Online Payment Portal
Select applicable Funfest sponsorship or vendor payment option and enter credit card information
Check & Money Order Payments:
Must be made payable to the Borough of Conshohocken. Please mail or deliver to: Borough Hall, Attn: Funfest, 400 Fayette Street, Suite 200, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
Thank You To Our 2022 Sponsors!
- ASTM International
- Conshohocken Dental Arts
- Eastburn & Gray, P.C.
- Flanigan's Boat House
- Good Shepherd Penn Partners
- Great American Pub
- The Birch
- Borough of Conshohocken Authority
- DunlapSLK CPAs
- Remington & Vernick Engineers
- Rudolph Clarke, DLC
- Ebert Engineering, Inc.
- Moore, Snear & Ruggiero Funeral Home
- Pepperoncini Restaurant & Bar
- Van Horn, Metz & Co., Inc.
- Waller CPWA, LLC.
- Action Karate
- Bob Wilson Service Inc.
- Brinker Simpson & Co.
- Conshy Girls/Gypsy Saloon/Southern Cross
- Contract Cleaners Supply, Inc.
- D.A.R. Industrial Products, Inc.
- Danek Law Firm, LLC
- David M. Krmpotich Inc.
- Deli on 4th
- DeStolfo's Premier Martial Arts
- Dominic A. Coccia, Jr., CPA
- Ed Bowe's Exxon
- Emil J. Ciavarelli Family Funeral Homes & Crematory
- Flocco's Shoes, Clothes, & Formalwear
- John Brothers Automotive
- O'Keeffe Orthodontics, DMD, MS, PC
- Pathology Lab Solutions
- Reach Climbing & Fitness
- Renewal by Anderson
- The Cigar Republic
- Trinity Rehab
- Tri-State Financial Group
- WSFS Bank