The Borough of Conshohocken is pleased to announce that Funfest will take place in 2022 on Saturday, September 17th. Funfest has become a long-standing community event dating back to 1993. The event has been made possible in part by our residents, businesses, volunteers and donors who have dedicated their time and resources.
Saturday, September 17, 2022
12:00 pm – 8:00 pm*
Fayette Street from 1st to 6th Avenue
The event will be filled with live music and outdoor restaurant dining at 1st Avenue and Fayette Street. It also features a variety of art and craft vendors, community groups, businesses and sponsor tables spanning two blocks, as well as a dedicated children area with free games and activities games. *All activities from 2nd to 6th Avenue break down at 6:00 pm. Live music and local food and drinks will continue until 8:00 pm!
Music Line Up
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm: Jamie Salvatore
1:30 pm - 3:30 pm: The Red Hotts
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm: The Zone
6:30 pm - 8:00 pm: Radio Nashville
Road Closures & Parking Restrictions
The following road closures and parking restrictions will be in effect on the day of the event. Please plan accordingly.
- No parking will be available on Fayette Street from 1st Avenue to 6th Avenue beginning at 7:00 am and lasting until streets have cleared.
- Elm to 6th Avenue on Fayette Street will close at 7:00 am
- 4th - 6th Avenue on Fayette Street will begin breaking down at 6:00 pm and open around 8:00 pm, or when the street has been cleared.
- 1st - 3rd Avenue on Fayette Street will begin breaking down at 8:00 pm and open around 10:00 pm, or when the street has been cleared.
Free public parking is available at two nearby parking garages for residents and visitors attending the event. Please visit the link below to view available parking options.
In order to participate in the event and host a table on the Fayette Street, individuals must complete a Vendor Application. Vendor applications may be submitted directly online using the link below, or may be submitted by printing and returning a hard copy of the application with payment. Booth space is limited. Availability is determined on a first come, first serve basis.
Vendor applications and payments must be received by Friday, September 2, 2022.
The support of Funfest in prior years has always been greatly appreciated and has allowed the tradition of Funfest to endure. While the Borough of Conshohocken looks forward to hosting the event this year, we need your help to continue to make it a success! Your donation of time and resources goes a long way to support this event. We invite you to view the benefits of the various sponsorship levels highlighted in the online application below. Donations of any amount are also welcome.
All printed vendor or sponsorship applications, checks, and money orders may be mailed or delivered to: Borough Hall, Attn: Funfest, 400 Fayette Street, Suite 200, Conshohocken, PA 19428. Printed applications may also be returned via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to 610-828-0920. Acceptable forms of payment include credit card, check and money order. Credit card, check, and money order payments will be processed as they are received by the Borough of Conshohocken.
Please direct all event inquiries to the Borough of Conshohocken at 610-828-1092 or email email@example.com.
Sponsorship applications must be received by August 5, 2022. Final payment is due by Friday, September 2, 2022.
Sponsorship and Vendor Payments
Acceptable forms of payment include credit card, check and money order. Credit card, check, and money order payments will be processed as they are received by the Borough of Conshohocken.
Credit Card Payments:
Go to: Borough Online Payment Portal
Select applicable Funfest sponsorship or vendor payment option and enter credit card information
Check & Money Order Payments:
Must be made payable to the Borough of Conshohocken. Please mail or deliver to: Borough Hall, Attn: Funfest, 400 Fayette Street, Suite 200, Conshohocken, PA 19428.
Thank You To Our 2021 Sponsors!
- Conshohocken Center for Emotional Health
- DunlapSLK CPAs
- Eastburn and Gray PC
- Flanigan's Boat House
- Good Shepherd Penn Partners
- Great American Pub
- Riverwalk Apartment Homes - Relative Properties
- Borough of Conshohocken Authority
- Rudolph Clarke, LLC
- A. Piermani and Son
- Clearview Professional Services
- Ebert Engineering, Inc
- Markley Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center
- Moore, Snear & Ruggiero Funeral Home
- The Cigar Republic
- Bob Wilson Gulf
- Brinker Simpson And Company
- Ciavarelli Family Funeral Homes and Crematory
- Conshohocken Bocce Club
- Conshy Girls Restaurant Group & Catering
- Contract Cleaners Supply, Inc.
- DAR Industrial Products, Inc.
- Deli on 4th
- DeStolfo's Premier Martial Arts
- Dominic A Coccia Jr., CPA
- El Limon
- Five STAR Home Foods
- Flocco's Shoes, Clothes & Formalwear
- Guppy's Good Times
- Orange Cryo
- Remington & Vernick Engineers
- Renewals By Anderson
- Southern Cross Kitchen
- The Danek Law Firm, LLC
- Volpe Enterprises, Inc.