Responsibilities of the Mayor
The Mayor is elected at large to serve a four-year term. While Borough Council has full legislative and executive authority, the Mayor is charged with the full control of the Chief of Police and the police force. Other responsibilities include casting a tie or split-breaking vote, performing marriage ceremonies, requesting aid and assistance from law enforcement officers and agencies, declaring states of emergency, and administering oaths.
About Mayor Yaniv Aronson
Term Expires: December 31, 2025
Committees: Friends of Conshohocken Parks
Welcome to Conshohocken Borough! I am so proud to be the Mayor of such a fun, active, safe, and inclusive small town. My Conshy story is similar to so many in our Borough: I met my wife after a run with the Conshohocken Running Club, got engaged on the Schuylkill River Trail, and have shared our wedding, buying our first home and, now, having our son Thomas, with everyone in this community.
Community service is at the core of my role in this office. I am proud to be a longtime Rotary Club leader and member while also regularly supporting and working on projects with our amazing local nonprofits such as the Kiwanis Club of Conshohocken, the Freemasons at Fritz Lodge 308, Conshohocken AMBUCS, Conshohocken VFW Post 1074, Colonial Neighborhood Council, the Conshohocken Police Association, Destination Conshohocken, and so many others throughout the year. I encourage everyone to get involved with at least one nonprofit group to help continue our wonderful Borough events and traditions.
I have also served as Borough Council’s liaison to the Environmental Advisory Council, Dog Park Committee, Police Chief Search Committee, and the Friends of Conshohocken Parks. I would strongly recommend that anyone who wants to be a part of our local government please apply! You can find more information at the link below:
One of the best parts about my role as Mayor is performing wedding ceremonies! You can find more information about resident ceremonies and schedule a date with me at the link below:
Most importantly, I hope to be your contact for where to go and who to speak with for any Conshohocken Borough question, issue, or concern. Please follow me on social media, subscribe to my newsletter, message me, email, call (even text me!), or join me at my in-person office hours at the Conshohocken Community Center on the second and fourth Monday of the month, 6:00 p.m to 7:30 p.m.
Mayor Officiated Weddings
- 400 Fayette Street, First Floor Meeting Room, Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Available Monday through Friday from 8:30 am – 4:30 pm
- No rental or services fees apply
- By appointment only. Must schedule at least 10 business days in advance
- Please call 610-828-1092
Mary Wood Park House
- 120 E 5th Avenue, Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Available Monday - Sunday by reservation only. Must reserve at least 10 business days in advance
- Rental fees apply for Mary Wood Park House ($50 per hour)
- All parties must complete a rental permit to reserve Mary Wood Park House. Rental times must be in conjunction with the Community Center at the Fellowship House business hours
- Acceptable forms of payment include: cash, check or credit card
- Please call 610-828-3266 or email RecServices@conshohockenpa.gov to reserve
Office hours held at the Community Center at the Fellowship House: 515 Harry Street, Conshohocken, PA 19428
2nd and 4th Monday of each month: 6:00 pm to 7:30 pm
Telephone & Email Directory