Mary Wood Park is located behind the Conshohocken Community Center at the Fellow House and Mary Wood Park House. It is home to many programs and events, including Conshohocken's Summer Concert Series, the annual Easter Egg Hunt, Halloween Parade and more! The park was newly renovated in 2018 and includes the following:
- New playground equipment for various age groups, including ADA compliant apparatuses.
- Safety surfacing surrounding all play equipment.
- Pavilion available for parties, picnics, etc.
- Picnic benches and open space areas.
- Dog friendly grass area (must be on leash).
Rental opportunities available! Visit our Rentals page to learn more.