Water Drop

Assistance is available to pay overdue water and wastewater bills for low-income households through the Low-Income Household Water Assistance Program (LIHWAP). LIHWAP uses grant funds, which do not need to be repaid. LIHWAP Crisis grants may be available if you have an emergency situation and are in jeopardy of losing your water service. You can receive one Crisis grant for your drinking water service and one Crisis grant for your wastewater service, up to $2,500 each.

To learn more about the program, including eligibility and how to apply, please visit the Conshohocken Sewer Authority’s website using the link below. 

LIHWAP Grant Information

Recent Articles