The below Conshohocken Borough parks and facilities are scheduled to reopen and begin operating on Friday, June 26, 2020.
- Sutcliffe Park: Includes all playing fields, the playground area, and basketball courts. The Sutcliffe Park bathrooms will remain closed until further notice.
- Mary Wood Park & Playground: Please note that the playground will be closed to the public while the Summer Day Camp is in session. Signage will be posted at the park during camp hours.
- The A-Field Walking Track: Open for use seven days a week between the hours of 7:00 am – 8:00 pm. The walking track can be accessed at the Hallowell Street parking lot entrance. The A-Field bathrooms will remain closed until further notice.
- The B-Field Playground
- 2nd Avenue Meadows Playground
- The Haines and Salvati Basketball Courts
- The Riverside Dog Park
Please note that Aubrey Collins Memorial Park will remain closed to the public while Public Services continues construction and renovations to the park. The official opening date will be announcement on the borough’s website and social media outlets.
In addition, the Community Center at the Fellowship House will remain closed to the general public until further notice with the exception of the Borough’s Summer Day Camp Program.
Reopening Monday, June 29, 2020
The Borough Administration Office will begin conducting in-person business during normal business hours on Monday, June 29, 2020. All visitors must wear a mask upon entering the building. In-person business will be limited to the lobby of the Borough Administrative Suite. All other access to the office must be by appointment only.